Why we need to purchase your store?
- 100 %Cheap price
- Free offers
- Free delivery
- Genune warranty
What is My Account?
We've made it easy for you to view and update your account and orders any time, through "My Account". It allows you to have complete control over your transactions, track your order, Change password, manage/edit all your personal data like address, phone numbers and email ids.
Is it necessary to have an account to shop?
Yes. An account is necessary to check the status of your order. Moreover we capture your shipping address and other such contact details only at the time of account creation.
Having a shop account will enable you to get exclusive offers, track your order with ease and store multiple shipping addresses.
How do I make a payment for a purchase?
We offer multiple methods to make payments for your order. Like Credit card, Debit card,Net Banking,Itz cash card and Cash on Delivery are available.
How do I know my order has been confirmed?
Once your payment has been successfully made, your order is processed immediately. We will send a confirmation mail for your order, to the email address associated with your order/account. In this mail you will be provided with a unique Order ID , details of the item/s you have ordered and an expected time of delivery.
How can I track the delivery of my order?
All items are delivered through reputed shipping partners - who will provide you with a Tracking ID, by which you can track your delivery on their respective websites.
How do I get my Tracking ID?
Once your order has been shipped, you will receive an email within 24 hours with the tracking information.
How do I check the current status of my orders?
You can review the status and other information of all your orders by clicking on the "My Account" link at the top right of any page on our store. This will take you to your Account page, where you can click on the "View Order Status" link to view the status of all orders.
When and how can I cancel an order?
You can cancel your order before it reaches the "Order shipped" state. You can do so by sending us an email via our Contact Us Form with the order number.
How do I receive technical support on my purchase?
We do not provide end-user technical support on any of the items that we sell. For any such assistance, contact the product manufacturer, using the contact information printed in the package.
How are items packaged?
All items are carefully packaged at our warehouses to avoid any form of damage.
Few Tips for the usage of your laptop...
What we don'ts
- Don't Place the laptop partially over the edge of a table or desk
- Don't Spill or allow liquids into your laptop or Don't use your laptop in or near water
- Don't Scratch, twist, hit or push the surface of your laptop LCD Screen
- Don't place any objects between the display and the keyboard or under the keyboard
- Don't pick up or hold your laptop by the display, but do hold it by the bottom half
- Don't move the laptop while the hard drive is accessing data, i.e., indicator is blinking
- Don't use your laptop on the bench , where sand may get inside of it
- Don't Set up the laptop with power card or Ethernet Card stretch out over an area where someone may trip over it
- Don't Use the laptop on surfaces where the fan may get locked, this may cause overheating
- Don't Put an operating cell phone on the laptop
- Don't Touch the lens on the CD-Ram tray
- Don't Replace battery with other than recommended by laptop Manufacturer
- When charging, make sure you fully charge it
- Make sure its as discharged before recharging
- Turn the monitor down to lowest brightness level and turnoff screen savers
- Turn off the wireless port when you're not using wireless connectivity, otherwise the wireless port will burn battery power by scanning for wireless hotspots
- Remove all PC cards from their slots when not in use
- Use your laptop's built-in-power management system and select low-power mode
- Carry a spare battery and keep it charged overnight. Laptops Plus (Spencer Plaza) have good range of batteries for every laptop model
- Preserve battery life by allowing your battery to fully drain before you recharge it. Recharging partially – used batteries shortens battery life by up to half
- Suspend rather than reboot if you're only taking a short break. Reboot uses 5 times the battery power as suspend.